About our practice:
The Lupus Center specializes in the care of patients with Lupus and Antiphospholipid Syndrome. It is our goal to provide excellent clinical care while seeking to better understand the causes, and ways to control both Lupus and APS.
The Lupus Center is run by Dr. Michelle Petri, who is an attending physician and full time faculty member at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. She is Board Certified in Rheumatology. In addition to clinical care, Dr. Petri is actively involved in clinical research.
Scheduling an appointment
Appointments can be made by calling (410) 955-9114 between 9:30am and 4pm Monday through Friday.
If you are a new patient, the following is needed:
- Faxed copies of the medical records relating to your illness.
- Please arrive 60 minutes prior to your appointment to allow time for pre-registration.
- Bring a list of all present medications (include names and dosages).
- Bring your insurance cards.
If you are a returning patient:
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your appointment.
- Bring a copy of your insurance cards.
- Rescheduling Appointments and Cancellations:
Our clinic is very busy and unfortunately patients often have to wait several months for an appointment. If you need to reschedule, please call us at 410 955-9114 at least two working days in advance. This will allow us to schedule another patient who is waiting to be seen. Failure to come to three follow-up appointments will mean we are no longer able to schedule future visits.
Unfortunately, we cannot reschedule new patients appointments.
We ask that all prescription refills be handled at the time of your clinic visit.